Friday, June 19, 2009

Dundas Buskerfest, Lunacy Cabaret, Update!

Hi everyone!

June has been a crazy month and it's not even over yet!

From the 5-7th, I was lucky enough to participate in the Dundas, ONT Buskerfest! The lineup this year was incredible with old legends and rising stars alike. The shows rocked at this truly world-class festival! I had a great time: met some wonderful people, got to see other wonderful people I hadn't seen in a while and totally gave wicked shows. That was definitely an amazing experience, one of the best fests I've done to date!

Last weekend, I participated in the last Lunacy Cabaret of the season at the Centre of Gravity in Toronto. I performed a surreal cabaret variety piece and it went awesomely! Thanks to everyone who came out to support.

This weekend, I'm in Ottawa for North America's largest Dragon Boat race. It is sure to be a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment