Friday, July 3, 2009

Canada Day

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a great Canada Day. I sure did!
This year, I was lucky enough to have the day off from gigs to check out the busking on Parliament Hill in Ottawa. I'd never been to Ottawa for our national holiday and found it to be an amazing experience. The crowds were friendly, amazingly patriotic and very enthusiastic. I gave some wonderful performances and the audiences really loved my act!

Something to look forward to in August when I will be back for the Super Ex!

This weekend I'm in Toronto, working at the Harbourfront pitch. Next weekend is the Muskoka Summerfest! It is sure to be a blast. Looking forward to performing with Errheads again. They are brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,

    It's nice to meet the person behind the 'mask'.

    I enjoy watching you interact with people and taken your photo twice. It's so nice to read that you travel all over the world performing - you're great!

    Regards, Johanna

    ReplyDelete