Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Website Up! FINALLY!

Hi everyone!

The rest of my visit to NYC was pretty hilarious and awesome, and I am back home in the best city in the world, Toronto.

I've been working hard on my show and getting my promotional material together for the upcoming year and FINALLY got around to making a better-laid out website. There is still a lot of work to do to make the site more personal and less sterile, but overall I'm happy that it finally has content. Video will be put up soon, but for now there's lots of pictures and media and such. Feel free to check it out at: www.katemior.com

I love feedback, so let me know what you think/what you'd like to see/etc. It's going to be way more interactive and friendly since, well, interactivity is all part of the fun! Once we get the RSS feed up, please feel free to join it to keep updated on my adventures and touring schedule!

I have a couple of questions for "Ask A Busker" that I need to get around to answering, which I totally will once I finish submitting some festival applications that are due next week.

If you are in the Toronto-area, on the 19th I will be performing in a cabaret at Mitzi's Sister! Come check it out!

Hope you are all well, and chat with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment