Sunday, April 4, 2010

Busking in T.O

Hey folks! Happy holidays, if you celebrate the sacred day of chocolate-eating and the resurrection of Cadbury creme eggs!

For the first time in... years, the weather in Toronto has been so good this holiday, that, naturally I have had to take advantage of the warmth and get back to my regular pitch down at Yonge and Dundas in Toronto. I can't recall the last time I could busk in April and not freeze my butt off!

If you are around the Toronto area, look for the big, giant angel who is back around the city! Since I had to leave half my gear in England, I am operating on half-capacity, but I guarantee the shows will be awesome. Plus, if you leave a tip, it'll help me get my stuff back in time for my gigs this summer. I'll leave you with a nifty photo taken during yesterday's show by Toronto artist Alisa Varlamova! You can check her out as Notorious Girl on Deviant Art.

Photobucket

For the summer months, on www.katemior.com, I will be posting "Picture of the Week", from all of the submissions I get from photographers in Toronto. This will be a post dedicated to the best shot of my shows taken by YOU, the photographer. Check out my website to see if your photo gets selected for Picture of the Week! What do you win? A link to your website and the envy of every other photographer taking pictures of buskers out there! :p

Happy holidays guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment