Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ottawa Super Ex!

Hey everyone!
I am back in Toronto for the time being. The summer ended on a great high note with an awesome time at the Ottawa SuperEx. A great team of people working, wonderful crowds and a real steady gig! Met some wonderful and colourful new people, and reconnected with old friends. I even spent some time working the street in the Byward Market, which is one of my favourite pitches in the country. I love Ottawans and am always looking forward to going back whenever I can.

After the Ex, I took a self-imposed holiday away from the internet and it felt so great! I actually got out and had an AMAZING Labour Day weekend busking at Harbourfront in Toronto, and got a chance to see some friends who will be leaving shortly, going back to various countries or cities to hunker down for the winter.

This upcoming weekend I will be working the Taste of the Kingsway street closure. The season is ending and while there are the bittersweet emotions attached, I feel contented for having a busy and full summer behind me. Now it's time to hunker down myself and work on new and exciting projects for the next upcoming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment